Jiji is not just about advertisement; there is a lot you can do on the website. As I already mentioned, you can buy or sell old and new stuffs, handsets, cars, houses, or anything you own and feel could be more useful to another person. However, you can also post and search for jobs.
As a Seller you can:
• Post free Ads with pictures to sell.
• Update and make Top of The Page your ads to get maximum efficiency from selling.
• Get calls and messages only from real people, because we require every user to register with valid contact information.
As a Buyer you can:
• Buy anything, simply call or send message to seller and agree purchase with sellers directly.
• Leave a review after deal is accomplished.
Of course, Internet is full of scams and mediocre services. Anybody can setup a website and start selling, buying, or providing online service. So, why is Jiji in a class of its own? Here are the reasons:
1. It is free!
There is absolutely no charge for posting an ad. And who doesn’t like free stuff, especially when it is accompanied by top-notch services like I already mentioned?
2. It is safe
According to Jiji, adequate safety measures are put in place to protect the buyer and seller. You DO NOT make any payments before receiving an item.
3. It is customer-friendly and focused
At Jiji, they are committed to making your experience of buying and selling safe and pleasant.
4. It’s organized
Finding an item to buy or post for sale is easy. All items are categorized and easy to spot once you are on the website. But if for any reason you need further assistance, support is available on the website as well.
I can go on and on, but like they always say, “The proof of the pudding is in the eating?” So, if you are already excited and ready, you can start posting your classified ad to Jiji.ng
This is why I love jiji.ng. I hope you too will find the website very useful.
This article is not an endorsement of Jiji by Naija Dailies. The use of Jiji.ng website is strictly an agreement between the user and Jiji. Naija Dailies does not take responsibility of any issues arising from misuse, breach of agreement or contract between Jiji and its users.
We also recommend you read carefully the terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and privacy policies of Jiji before using the website.
Safety Tips for buyers
1. Keep things local. Meet the seller in person, check the item, and make sure you are satisfied with it before you make a payment.
2. Exchange item and payment at the same time. DO NOT make any payments before receiving an item.
3. Use common sense. Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices, promises of quick money, offers to pay for releasing product from customs or whatever else.
4. Never give out your financial information. This includes bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused.