Keeping you up-to-date on Nigeria

News makers

 Oops! The news is either too old or has been removed. Please search.




 Similar News

Plus TV Africa:
The second batch of Nigerian returnees fleeing from xenophobic attacks in South Africa arrived in Nigeria on Wednesday. The returnees were aided by the ...
Linda Ikeji Blog:
The second batch of Nigerians that opted for evacuation from South Africa over xenophobic attacks have arrived Nigeria after embarking on the journey by 3:00 pm on Wednesday September 18.
Premium Times:
The latest returnees join the 178 Nigerians who also returned voluntarily from South Africa last week.
Information Nigeria:
The second batch of Nigerians evacuated from South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrived the country...
TVC News:
The fresh batch of 320 Nigerians expected to be evacuated from South Africa may not be coming in today because the flight scheduled to airlift them is still in Lagos due to the inability of the Airline to obtain a landing permit on time.
The Trent:
More than 1000 Nigerians living in South Africa are now willing to leave the former apartheid enclave because of xenophobia, the Nigerian Consul-General, in Johannesburg, Godwin Adama, said on Friday, September 13, 2019.
Pulse Nigeria:
The Lagos State Government on Wednesday gave a sum of N20,000 to each of the second batch of 315 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa.
PM News:
Some of the Nigerians who returned from South Africa on Wednesday have narrated different experiences of how they lost their means of livelihood during the recent xenophobic attacks in the country.
Nigerian Eye:
The Federal Government is to give additional details on Nigerians returning home from South Africa in the wake of the xenophobic attacks on foreigners on Monday (tomorrow).Findings indicated that the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, on the directive ...
Daily Nigerian:
The Lagos State government on Wednesday gave a sum of N20,000 to each of the second batch of 315 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa. A fresh batch of returnees arrived a week after another 187 Nigerians fleeing xenophobia came back from South Africa.
My Celebrity & I:
The Federal Government had on Wednesday last week evacuated 187 Nigerians from South Africa following xenophobic attacks on them and other Africans. On Tuesday, the Consul-General, Nigerian High Commission in South Africa, Godwin Adama, in a telephone ...
Friday Posts:
Nigeria’s major carrier, Air Peace, Wednesday evacuated another batch of 315 Nigerians from South Africa as a result of the
The Breaking Times:
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State on Wednesday, September 18th gave N20,000 to each of the second batch of 315 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa. The fresh batch of returnees arrived a week after another 187 Nigerians fleeing xenophobia ...
News Break:
A total of 315 Nigerians on Wednesday returned back to the country from South Africa, where they fled from due to the recent xenophobic attacks...See More
Concise News:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Wednesday gave the second batch of 319 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa due to constant xenophobic attack a sum of N20,000 each.
Ono Bello:
No fewer than 817 Nigerians are yet to be evacuated from South Africa as of Tuesday, the Federal Government of Nigeria confirms.
Khor Gist:
Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians to return from South Africa on Tuesday - Mission
Titope Blog:
Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa
AutoReport NG:
The second batch of the South Africa returnees has landed at the Muritala Muhammed Airport in Lagos. They were received by the CEO of Air Peace, Mr. Allen, and Mrs. Abike Dabiri. 315 Nigerians return home amid Xenophobic Attacks in South-Africa at the ...
Ikenga Chronicles:
The federal government has said that following the profiling of the second batch of Nigerians that willingly returned from South Africa, Imo state topped the list with 157 out of 314 returnees.
Gist Punch:
No fewer than 817 Nigerians had yet to be evacuated from South Africa as of Tuesday.The Federal Government had on Wednesday last week evacuated 187 Nigerians from South Africa following xenophobic attacks on them and other Africans.On Tuesday, the ...
Nigeria Newspaper:
Second batch of Nigerians arrive from South Africa
Ladun Liadi Blog:
The evacuation of the second batch of Nigerians from South Africa owing to xenophobic attacks, suffered an interruption on Tuesday following the delay in granting landing permit to Air Peace.The airline has volunteered to evacuate Nigerians willing to ...
Maritime First Newspaper:
…As Pilots and crew forfeit allowances The Lagos State Government on Wednesday gave a sum of N20,000 to each of the second batch of 315 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa. The fresh batch of returnees arrived a week after a first batch of 187 ...


   More Picks
1 OSINBAJO ATTENDS SPECIAL SUPREME COURT SESSION, SEE AS JUSTICES STRUGGLE TO SHAKE HANDS WITH HIM - Abuja Reporters, 1 hour ago
2 See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos - AutoReport NG, 2 hours ago
3 North Korean man accused of killing his Nigerian co-worker at a construction company in Lagos - Yaba Left Online, 2 hours ago
4 At least 20 killed, dozens injured in Papua unrest - The Guardian, 2 hours ago
5 I will succeed Buhari as President of Nigeria, nothing can change it – Pastor Bakare - Within Nigeria, 2 hours ago
6 Sowore may assume status of prisoner of conscience — CSNAC - Premium Times, 2 hours ago
7 Gov. El-Rufai enrols six-year-old son in public primary school [PHOTOS] - The Breaking Times, 2 hours ago
8 CJN Swears in 38 Senior Advocates - This Day, 2 hours ago
9 ANALYSIS: New taxes, charges Buhari govt has imposed on Nigerians since 2015 - Premium Times, 2 hours ago
10 Fire engulfs Unity Bank’s head office in Lagos - Today, 2 hours ago
Rapid SSL About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Write for Us | Post a Blog | Sign Up

© 2013-2019  Zeemfa LTD. All rights reserved.
warning

info