Keeping you up-to-date on Nigeria

News makers

Latest Nigerian News from Yaba Left Online

“My illness made realize that I am born two in one, my body is man but my soul is woman” – James Brown
 News photo Yaba Left Online  - Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has taken to social media to note that his recent illness was the beginning of self discovery for him.

15 hours ago

#BBNaija2021: Meet first five housemates of the "Shine Ya Eye" edition (Photos)
 News photo
11 hours ago |  Yaba Left Online

Lady buys her first car, a 2022 Kia K5, at the age of 20 (Photos)
 News photo
"The only thing Christ dismissed and punished for being fruitless was a tree" – Daddy Freeze reacts to sack of 'unfruitful' pastors
 News photo
Car Wash Guy wrecks his client's Benz GLC after he drove it to buy 'Eba and Ewedu' (Video)
 News photo
“I’m desperate to marry, I don’t want to be a feminist anymore” – Lady cries out (Video)
 News photo
17 hours ago |  Yaba Left Online

“Normalize kissing your boyfriend everywhere you go” – BBNaija star, Tochi tells Nigerian ladies (Video)
 News photo
17 hours ago |  Yaba Left Online

Holy Spirit inspired this – Actress, Clarion Chukwurah writes as she goes topless for her birthday photoshoot
 News photo
19 hours ago |  Yaba Left Online

Beautiful graduate who worked as security officer while schooling, gets mouthwatering job offer (Photos)
 News photo
“My God will fight for me” – Video vixen, Bolanle finally breaks silence amid marriage crisis
 News photo
“I’m sorry for being insensitive, never knew it was a case of domestic violence” – Singer, Barry Jay apologizes for his comment about video vixen, Bolanle
 News photo

More Picks
1 Sunday Igboho Files N5billion Suit Against Malami, Department Of State Services Over Invasion Of House - Sahara Reporters, 24 hours ago
2 Over 300 Nigerians languishing in Italian jail for Mafia-related offences, says ex- Edo commissioner - The Nation, 23 hours ago
3 Police arrest seven persons with fake N7.8m, 110,000 dollars in Nasarawa - Daily Post, 24 hours ago
4 Heartbreaking story of Nollywood actor who has been on sickbed for 20 years - Vanguard News, 15 hours ago
5 Gbajabiamila decries poor voter turnout of voters in Lagos local council election - Ripples Nigeria, 14 hours ago
6 Sunday Igboho: What Buhari govt told Benin Republic to cause Adeyemo’s arrest – Lawyer - Daily Post, 12 hours ago
7 We are ‘not aware’ of Buhari’s tweet deleted by Twitter – FG - Premium Times, 22 hours ago
8 Man Utd manager Solskjaer 'delighted' to sign new three-year deal - The Guardian, 20 hours ago
9 BBNaija Season 6: Nigerians call out Yousef over ‘Paedophile’ comment - Daily Post, 11 hours ago
10 How some elements are trying to cause religious crisis in Nigeria - Lai Mohammed - Legit, 8 hours ago
Rapid SSL About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Sign Up

© 2013-2021  Naija Dailies. All rights reserved.
warning